Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Book Swag

First, I had a couple of posts that didn't post. The review for The Keepers of the Rose will be up for tomorrow. 

Look what I got.  I belong to one of those mail order book clubs and they had a big sale.  And to be perfectly honest, I chose all these books based on the covers.  Intriguing artwork lures me in.

Also, you might have noticed the POC reading challenge on my sidebar.  I joined because I support their goal of spreading the word about books by and about people of color.  I'll link later to the main site.  Yesterday's post will be my first submission for POC.

As always, any suggestions, comments, or requests feel free to contact me at bibliophagista at gmail.com.


2 comments:

  1. stopping by to see wha cha done bought. some of those books look good. i love book covers too, they do't always lure me into a purchase but they do entice me. oh, i've joined the POC, thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm a sucker for a good cover. POC is great; I can't wait to see what you read for it.

    ReplyDelete