Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read as a way to find new blogs and make some new friends.  Go to Parajunkee to find the other participants.  This week's question:
Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?
I haven't really changed my habits that much.  I've always read across the shelves not really paying attention to genre.  The only difference is that I can afford to buy books and don't have to wait for the library to get them.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Stopping by via Parajunkee's Follow Friday. I'm following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    That's a good point about being able to buy the books instead of reading whatever was at the library!

    Trish - Friday's Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back at one or all of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete