The book blogging community is a great one! Everyone is so amazing and kind . (: Here is my FF : http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html Thanks (:
Nice answer. :D Simple and true. The community is pretty awesome. New follower. (BTW, I love the blog design. It looks amazing.)
I nominated you for Liebster! (sorry if you've been nominated before, but you haven't for the month of July! I've got to nominate someone.) For more info, come here: http://theinkymelody.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
Hi there! New follower on GFC. Hope you'll come see my blog, Ensconced in YA!
ReplyDeletehttp://cahreviews.blogspot.com
Thank You for stopping by!
DeleteNew follower! My FF: World of Books
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by! Congrats on the feature!
DeleteI love the book blogger community and how everyone is friends :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
http://bookdoll.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-is-weekly.html#comment-form
Very good reason! I love that there are people in the world that love to read just as much as i do :D
ReplyDeleteReturning the follow :D
this is such a wondeful community, I love it. Everyone is so nice.
ReplyDeleteFollowing back, Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Thanks for stopping by and following.
DeleteThe book blogging community is a great one! Everyone is so amazing and kind . (:
ReplyDeleteHere is my FF :
http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html
Thanks (:
Hey Karen, I'll check out your blog. Thank You for stopping by.
DeleteNice answer. :D Simple and true. The community is pretty awesome. New follower. (BTW, I love the blog design. It looks amazing.)
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for Liebster! (sorry if you've been nominated before, but you haven't for the month of July! I've got to nominate someone.)
For more info, come here:
http://theinkymelody.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
Thank you for the follow & the nomination.
DeleteThanks for the follow, following you back!
ReplyDelete