Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Habits of A BookWorm

Swallow
Personally, I prefer trade paperback followed by mass market paperbacks and in last place hardcover books.  I prefer paper books to ebooks although I'm sure that will change once I stop dillydallying and just buy an ereader.  I'm not loyal to genres but am loyal to authors.  If I find an author I like, I try to read all their work.  I like checking the new book section of the library; it's a great place to find authors and books you would have never found otherwise.I found Swallow by Sefi Atta this way.  What are your book habits.

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow Book Blogger, I love ebooks for fiction and a few other books. You can't beat a hardcover for reference books, biographies and other collectables, paperbacks are for new authors and a really good sale on books by authors I do not have.

    ReplyDelete