Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's Contest Time!

Earlier this month, Random House had a get together to celebrate the paperback release of French Lessons by Ellen Sussman.  Now I'm spreading the love.  Enter below for a chance to win an unabridged audio book or paperback copy of French Lessons.


French Lessons: A NovelFrench Lessons: A Novel

To enter,
       Leave your name and email in the comments.
       Specify whether you want the audio book or the paperback.
       Tell me what book are you looking forward to reading this summer.

Contest closes July 5, 2011.  Winner announced July 6, 2011.
Sorry, guys the audiobook is fragile so this is only for US or Canada.  48 hours for winner to claim prize, otherwise prize is forfeited.  I will only ask for your address if you win and do not sell or keep your personal information after shipping . 

3 comments:

  1. Paper book please. I am looking forward to reading Hoda Kotb memoir. I've met her several times and she is a wonderful person. I'm hoping the book will be like talking to her. Donna
    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    dkmtheriot@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audio book, please, as long as it is UNABRIDGED. Otherwise, paperback please.

    I'm just looking forward to digging through my TBR pile. I want to finish the Black Dagger Brotherhood series!

    I'm following you on GFC (Darlene), and my email address is darlenesbooknook at gmail dot com.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene it's the unabridged audiobook read by Kathe Mazur. I'll update the post.

    Thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete